Welcome to the Priceless & Feminine Project. My goal is to inspire, uplift, educate, and empower women of all ages.
I’m tired of seeing brilliant, talented, and amazing women live in a constant state of self-doubt and feeling like they are never enough. There’s been a lot of talk about enoughness. All over the Internet there are memes proclaiming, “You are enough.” Pop stars sing, “You are enough.” You can buy tee shirts and planners and posters that all tell you, “You are enough.”
I don’t think you’re “enough” and here’s why. Enough is inherently devaluing. It implies you were supposed to be something more, and you only got part way there. It’s like saying, “I wanted $1000. I got $600. I guess it’s enough.”
You’re not enough. You’re freaking amazing. You are already everything you are supposed to be.
· If you’ve ever survived a night with a colicky baby, you’re amazing.
· If you’ve ever showed up to a job you hated so your kids could eat, you’re amazing.
· If you are balancing a career, a home, and a family, you’re amazing.
· If you’ve ever lived in the same house with a teenager and survived, you’re amazing.
· If you’ve suffered loss, abandonment, divorce, or death, and you’re still here, surviving and breathing, you’re amazing.
· If you’ve pulled yourself out of bed when you were depressed and anxious and you didn’t think you could face another day, you’re amazing.
Stop telling yourself you are enough. You’re not JUST enough. You are far more than that.
The truth is, you decide how you feel about yourself. You decide if you spend your days focused on faults and feeling let down because you couldn’t do more, or if you focus on all the good you have done and the things you DID accomplish. You decide who you are, and everyone else follows your lead.
So, as we embark on this journey of empowerment together, do me a favor. Decide today that you will choose happiness, no matter what comes your way. Decide to have confidence, even if you don’t know how to change your thought patterns. Decide to have faith in the good in the world. Decide to love and build up the women around you.
Together we can change the world.
Click the icons below to share this message with a friend. Let’s help all women feel amazing!